Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Delivered So Fast, It's There Before You Paid!

I got this gem yesterday:

Has this item been shipped?
Thanks


Now, normally I wouldn't call this a stupid question. Except here is the time the auction ended:

End time: Mar-23-09 13:06:47 PDT


And here is the time that the question was sent:

Tue, 3/24/09 6:32 AM


Ok, that's less than 24 hours after auction end that the buyer is already bugging me about shipping the item. I'm not a magician. I don't automatically ship an item the instant the payment clears my PayPal account. Heck, my postal pickup time is at 11:30 am, so there was no way it could have shipped before 6 am anyway! Not to mention that my auctions clearly state that I will ship items within 3 business days of receipt of payment!

How high maintenance is this person? "How do I look?" "Um, you look great with mascara on one eye." "How do I look NOW??" "Uh, fabulous?" Hey, buyer, get a life! Want to know when to email and bug a seller about when they shipped an item? When it's been 10 days and you haven't received the item, that's when!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it....leave me a comment. Agree? Disagree??