Saturday, April 18, 2009

User Error It IS!!!

Mmm hmm - I was right - user error:

Hello, I want to thank ou for the quick response to my question about the menu functioning of the z6 camera I bought from you. The suggestions were helpful but did not actually apply. I kept trying things to get the menu function to work fully then discovered that the SETUP menu on the far right was a duplicate listing of the menu list column on the right. I was mistaken in thinking that the setup menu was not working. The camera works fine and I am about to leave positive feedback for the auction. Thanks,

Dang right you're leaving me positive - because the thing is perfect, like I flippin' said so! Yeesh - seriously....you'd think someone would try to find the user manual or play with the camera a bit before asking for a refund, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it....leave me a comment. Agree? Disagree??